Happy December! I am so excited that the holidays are right around the corner! Holidays always remind me to live passionately and enjoy life. The season can be filled with fun traditions, hustle, bustle, and cherished memories. Traditions around the season help to make it really special for me.
I wanted to share some of my traditions with you:
- I relish in carefully selecting the right gift for those close to me so that they understand that I pay attention to them. I want my gifts to say that I understand who the recipient is on the inside.
- I love baking cookies with my mom. We find new recipes and bring out some that we have made since I was a child.
- I enjoy the holiday festivities. So often parties and large gatherings are put on hold, but the holiday season seems to be jam packed with events that allow me to reconnect with those that I may not have seen in a while.
- I delight in connecting with others to wish them season’s greetings. Holiday cards are one way that I let those that are special to me know that I am thinking of them.
- I never get tired of Ugly Sweater Competitions. I love to laugh at my selection and competitively wait to see what others have found to wear.
- I adore decorating my home for the holidays. My husband and I have a collection of ornaments that we have purchased from each vacation destination we have visited. Every year we look back on the amazing places we have traveled as a couple.
- I love the candle light service on Christmas Eve night. My faith is important to me so I cannot imagine a Christmas without it.
- I enjoy traveling into NYC to see the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree and seeing the holiday performance at the Radio City Music Hall. There is something special about the energy of the city during the holiday season.
There truly is something magical in the air regardless of your belief system. If you don’t feel it, go to a holiday performance or talk to a child about their excitement. Bring back some of your traditions and create a few new ones. Enjoy the season!
Wishing you peace, love, and joy beyond your imagination!
Check out some of my upcoming events!
“Like” us on FaceBook for Loyal FaceBook Specials https://www.facebook.com/freshlookonlife?ref_type=bookmark
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/FreshLookonLife
Live Studio Audience-must reserve a spot Saturday, December 12th @ 7pm Location: Access23 Studio 16 FRANKLIN STREET Port Jervis, NY
Access 23 is a 501c nonprofit. They rely on the generosity of their viewers. Access 23 will gladly accept any donation that you can make to be an audience member. Suggested donation $10 but anything is helpful.
Gather your friends and join us for a truly enlightening evening of…
- Exploring Your Natural Psychic Abilities
- Mediumship Readings
*Reservations should be made prior to the show to insure space is available. Limited space! Call 845-423-5107 or 973-383-6847
**All donations are tax deductible.
Group Life Coaching: Monday, January 4, 2016 (4 weeks) from 7:30-8:30 pm
- Bridge the gap between what you have and what you want. Uncover what is “missing” to create balance in your life. Live your life with more self-awareness and fewer obstacles.
- Join others in a supportive group setting to create a plan to make the changes you want to make in your life.
- Participants can feel free to share or just be part of the group.
- Small group setting to provide you with support of the group and still receive some individual attention.
- Set goals. Discuss obstacles and how to overcome them. Share victories. Reach new levels professionally and/or personally!
Limited spots available. Please register online in advance to secure your spot. An afternoon group may be offered in the future. If you have an interest, please e-mail email@example.com to be put on the wait-list.
Group Life Coaching-$100 for 1 month (4 weeks-1/4, 1/11, 1/18 & 1/25)
Reiki Level I/ Heal Yourself (4 weeks): (Mix of Saturdays and Fridays)
Begins Saturday, January 9 from 11am-1pm
Continuing Saturday 1/23 from 11am to 1pm
Friday 1/29 from 2-4pm
& Friday 2/5 from 2-4pm
Reiki is an ancient Oriental system of natural, holistic healing. Universal life-giving energy is passed from the practitioner to the client through the laying on of hands. A Reiki treatment can clarify, focus, increase and re-balance the energy in your body and those you treat. It has also been known to expedite the healing process from a surgery, relax and rejuvenate a stressed out body, mind, and spirit. In this course, you will learn the foundation methodology of Reiki for your personal practice and understand first-hand how this practice can become a life-altering event. You will find Reiki to be a wondrous tool to use on yourself anytime you need it.
Reiki Level I Attunement will be given.
- The class manual.
- All 4 week's instruction.
- Guided practice on offering Reiki to yourself.
- Reiki I Attunement.
- Reiki I Certification for all those who attend all 4 classes and complete the program at a satisfactory level.
Students MUST preregister to attend.
Please call 973-383-6847 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Students must attend all 4 classes & submit all assignments by last class date.
Develop Your Intuition-Level 1 (1 Day Intensive) Saturday, January 16, 2016 from 10am-5pm
Have you had moments when you "know" who is calling when the phone rings? Are there times that you feel like you should have followed your "gut feelings" but you find it hard to tell when you are really being intuitively guided? Do you want to strengthen your intuition?
- Learn to pay attention to the subtle and not so subtle messages that you receive every day.
- Understand where we can receive these messages. Look at patterns in your life to determine what has worked and what you are missing.
- Discover where your strengths lie so that you can develop this natural gift stronger.
- All classes will include lecture, discussion, and hands on application of what you have learned.
- Certificate of attendance given to each participant who attends the entire workshop.
All participants should bring their own deck of Angel or Tarot Cards.
Class size limited.
Regular Registration~$140 per student.
Early Registration~ $120 per student-Register by Saturday, December 31, 2015 and save!
Previous Fresh Look on Life Develop Your Intuition Level 1 Students may retake the workshop for JUST $65!
E-mail email@example.com or call 973-383-6847 for details.
Register online to reserve your spot in class!
No prior experience necessary.
*Are you located outside of the Augusta, NJ area? Contact me about being a host to one of my workshops or certifications! Cindy@freshlookonlife.com
**Bring Cindy’s 17 years of corporate training experience to your corporation! Find out more by going to http://freshlookonlife.com/lectures-motivational-public-speaking/
***Nonprofits, contact me to find out how we can work together.